Update on Branch Services
May 28, 2020 Update
To Our Members,
Beginning Thursday, May 28, our East and West locations will be open for appointments. To schedule an appointment, please call 316.941.0600.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
Effective immediately: (May 28, 2020)
• WFCU East and West Branches are open by appointment. Please call 316.941.0600 to schedule a time.
• Drive-Thru facilities are open normal drive-thru hours.
• ATM's and night deposits are functional.
• Our Member Support Center is available by phone for questions at 316.941.0600 during normal business hours from 9 am to 5 pm.
DIGITAL ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
Access Accounts 24/7
To save yourself time, we encourage you to access your account from home using Online and Mobile Banking services that give you the options listed below. (If you need assistance with enrolling in online banking or accessing through your mobile device, please call 316.941.0600 and a representative will walk you through the process.)
• Check Account Balances and History
• Make loan payments, view transactions, transfer funds, and more.
• Use the WFCU mobile app to deposit checks, check balances, and more.
• Use Mobile Text Banking by sending BAL (balance) or HIST (history) to 89549. To set up mobile text alerts, log in to online banking>User Settings>Mobile Settings>Text Mobile Settings.
• Find CO-OP ATMs near you (50 in Wichita)
Please see the Member Assistance page for current loan options and more ways we are helping our members manage finances during this time.
For additional questions, call 316.941.0600 or send an email to email@example.com.
The Federal Trade Commission has issued a warning to consumers about scammers taking advantage of individuals surrounding Coronavirus fears. They are setting up websites to sell bogus products and using fake emails, texts, and social media posts as a ruse to take your money and get your personal information. Please remain alert to avoid possible scams and if you come across any suspicious claims, report them to the FTC at www.ftc.gov/complaint.